I am not afraid of storms, for I'am learning to sail my ship


Saturday 9 July 2011

finally ^^

ASSALAMUALAIKUM W.B.T :D



finally ^^

Assalamualaikum w.b.t




Fuhh ,,finally my blog already done !even not totally ,,i think is good !haha ,,actually my lec miss shafika (bell's lec) told to all the members of B1 to create 1 blog ,,that's why i create a blog ,,hehe .ok ,,now i want introduce myself :)


<3 Fatin nadhira Binti Noorhizam
<3 18 years old
<3 Birthplace : Hospital Taiping ,Perak
<3 Kindergarten : Tadika An-Nur
<3 Primary school : Sk Johan Setia
<3 Secondary school : Form 1 until form 3 [Smk Taman tasik]
                              :Form 4 until form 5 [Smk Jalan Kebun]
<3 University : Uitm Kuala Pilah , Negeri Sembilan[diploma in science]
<3 My sweet home at Klang ,Selangor 
<3 Favourite colour : of course pink !! + blue + black n white
<3 Favourite food : mom cooking ,,tomyam ,,spaghetti,,lasagna ,,western food
<3 Favourite drink : milo ice ,,fresh orange
<3 simple person ,,happy go lucky ,,friendly
<3 i'm newest in blogging n not excellent in Bi ,,so i need guidance



see u next time :D


2 comments:

  1. sje nk gtau... da follow... kalau rajin... follow r balek yek

    ReplyDelete