I am not afraid of storms, for I'am learning to sail my ship


Saturday 9 July 2011

Lake Isle of Innisfree

I will arise and go now ,and go to innisfree ,
And a small cabin build there ,of clay and wattles made ,
Nine bean-rows will i have there ,
A hive for honeybee ,
And live alone in the bee-loud glade ,
And i shall have some peace there ,
for peace comes dropping slow ,
Dropping from the veils of the morning to where the cricket sings ,
There midnight's all a glimmer ,
and noon a purple glow ,
And evening full of the linnet's wing .
I will arise and go now ,
For always night and day ,
Hear lake water lapping with low sounds by the shore ,
While i stand on the roadway ,
or on the pavements grey ,
I hear it in the deep heart's core .


hello ,,sorry for the late blog update ,,i'm very very very buzy now !can i stop the time ??!haha ,,okay ,,this entry is for criticize the presentation of my friends about this poem .

Group 1 : not bad ,,they express their imagination with drawing at whiteboard .

Group 2 : this group have sound effects and acting ^^

Group 3 : nice .

Group 4 : they are very creative !

Group 5 : ermm ,,okay .

Group 6 : my group !hehe ,,with colourful drawing !

Group 7 : best !

that's all . 




*love domo very much ! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment